If you’re searching for the best CRMs for eCommerce, this post is for you.
You know what they say, the customer is always right. This age-old adage is especially true in eCommerce where customers have a lot of choices and can be very fickle. That’s why having a good CRM (customer relationship management) system is essential for any eCommerce business.
A CRM system keeps track of your customers, their orders, and their interactions with your business. It’s a valuable tool for keeping your business running smoothly and your customers happy.
There are a lot of CRM systems out there, so how do you know which one is right for you? This post reviews the seven best CRMs for eCommerce to help you make the right choice for your business.
But before getting into the list, let’s define an eCommerce CRM.
Table of Contents
What is eCommerce CRM software?
An eCommerce CRM is a system that streamlines and automates customer interactions and transactions.
It helps you track your customers’ behavior, preferences, and needs so you can better serve them throughout their relationship with your brand.
The best CRMs for eCommerce have features like contact management, order management, abandoned cart recovery, and customer segmentation. These features will help you boost sales, retain customers, and run your business more efficiently.
Now that we know what an eCommerce CRM system is let’s look at the seven best CRMs for eCommerce businesses.
What is the best CRM for eCommerce?
Here are my top picks for the seven best CRMs for eCommerce you should consider using for your eCommerce business.
1. Monday.com CRM.
<img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-2385 entered exited” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”Best CRM for eCommerce | Monday CRM” width=”1279″ height=”646″ data-lazy-srcset=”https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Monday-CRM.png 1279w, https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Monday-CRM-300×152.png 300w, https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Monday-CRM-1024×517.png 1024w, https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Monday-CRM-768×388.png 768w” data-lazy-sizes=”(max-width: 1279px) 100vw, 1279px” data-lazy-src=”https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Monday-CRM.png” />
Monday’s Customer Relationship Management software offers a much-needed breath of fresh air in cluttered and confusing CRMs.
Tired of chasing lead statuses?
Monday gives you a glance into deal progress in a Visual CRM to help you make better decisions.
One of the best things about Monday.com CRM is its ease of use. The platform is intuitive and easy to navigate, so you’ll be able to get up and running quickly without a lot of training.
Monitor the Customer Journey to see at a glance where each lead is in the sales process to help you follow up appropriately.
Monday CRM is an all-in-one platform with everything you need to manage your sales efforts effectively. From lead tracking to customer care, it’s all right here in one convenient place.
Their CRM is flexible and customizable so that you can tailor it to your needs. Whether a small, medium business or a large enterprise, Monday.com CRM can be adapted to fit your business perfectly.
If you’re looking for a new CRM for eCommerce, then you should check out Monday.com CRM.
Key features of Monday CRM:
- Activity management: You can see where customers are currently and what’s next for them so that you can stay on top of your leads’ progress through each stage in their buying cycle.
- Email tracking and automation: Stay on top of your sales pipeline with automatic email updates whenever a lead moves to a new stage.
- Quotes and invoices: Create quotes and invoices from within Monday CRM to close deals faster.
- Integrations: Monday CRM integrates with all the popular eCommerce platforms to help you manage your sales efforts from one central location.
- Email templates with custom parameters: Create custom email templates with pre-populated information to save time when reaching out to leads.
- Automation: Automate repetitive tasks like email follow-ups and lead assignments, so you can focus on selling.
- Sales collateral: Access all your sales collateral (e.g., product sheets, case studies, presentations) from within Monday CRM, so you’re always prepared for a meeting.
- Sales analytics: Get real-time insights into your sales pipeline and performance with Monday CRM’s built-in reporting capabilities.
- Lead management: Easily add, edit, and delete leads from your CRM system to keep your data clean and up to date.
Monday CRM pricing:
monday.com offers a free forever plan with two seats, after which pricing scales based on the number of seats and functionality needed.
Paid plans start at $10.00 per seat/month, billed annually, for the Basic plan and include a minimum of 3 seats. Other pricing tiers are outlined below:
- Basic plan: $12.50 per seat/month, billed monthly, or $10 per seat/month when billed annually.
- Standard plan: $17 per seat/month billed monthly, or $14 per seat/month when billed annually.
- Pro plan: $27 per month billed monthly, or $24 per seat/month when billed annually.
Try Monday.com CRM today; it is free forever.
2. Zendesk Sell.
In today’s business world, time is money. That’s why you need an eCommerce CRM platform that sales teams can quickly implement and that is easy to use. Zendesk Sell is just such a platform.
Zendesk Sell is sales CRM software that helps you close more deals by tracking all your customer interactions in one unified interface.
The eCommerce CRM is designed to be quick and easy to use. In fact, 70% of companies get Zendesk Sell up and running in 7 days or less.
Once it’s implemented, you’ll be able to focus on selling, not admin work. And you’ll spend less time entering data, thanks to the self-service portal that lets customers quickly help themselves.
The intuitive and customizable interface is designed to be as user-friendly as possible. And if you’re ever away from your desk, no problem! There’s also a user-friendly mobile app that gives you all the desktop version features while you’re on the go.
Key features of Zendesk sell:
- Mobile CRM: With the Zendesk Sell mobile app, you can manage your CRM anywhere on th go.
- Email Response Control: Automatically route and respond to customer emails without ever having to leave your inbox.
- Lead Management: Stay on top of your sales pipeline with lead management tools that help track, score, and nurture leads.
- Customer Database: Keep all customer information in one place for easy access and analysis.
- Performance Metrics: Track your sales performance with built-in reports and dashboards.
- Internal Chat Integration: Stay connected to your team with internal chat features that let you discuss deals and collaborate on projects.
- Automatic Dialer with Text Capability: Quickly call or text customers from within the CRM with the click of a button.
- Prospecting Tools: Find new leads and customers with powerful prospecting tools.
- Customer Service Analytics: Monitor customer service performance with built-in reports.
Zendesk offers four pricing plans for its sales CRM software and a free 14-day trial, so you can try the CRM before committing to a paid plan. Their plans include:
- Starter: $45 per month a seat
- Professional: $95 per month a seat
- Enterprise: $145 per month a seat
All Zendesk Sell plans are billed annually and offer add-ons for an additional cost.
A 14-day free trial, no credit card required.
<img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-2099 entered exited” src=”data:;base64,” alt=”ClickUp communication platform” width=”1279″ height=”623″ data-lazy-srcset=”https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Clickup.png 1279w, https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Clickup-300×146.png 300w, https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Clickup-1024×499.png 1024w, https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Clickup-768×374.png 768w” data-lazy-sizes=”(max-width: 1279px) 100vw, 1279px” data-lazy-src=”https://techgumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Clickup.png” />
ClickUp is the CRM for eCommerce teams who want to work smarter, not harder.
With 10+ flexible views, 50+ dashboard widgets, and the ability to link tasks, documents, and more, ClickUp makes managing every aspect of your customer relationships easy.
With tracking, data visualizations, email, and more — all in one place, ClickUp makes managing every aspect of your customer relationships easy.
Need to track sales pipelines? No problem. Want to manage customer orders? Easy peas. Whatever your eCommerce team needs to do its best work, ClickUp can handle it.
You can create your ideal system to analyze and store contacts, customers, and deals. You can also easily add links between tasks, documents, and more to track your related work.
Key features of ClickUp:
- Customer Database: keep track of your customer’s contact information, purchase history, and more in one central place.
- Sales Pipelines: Manage your sales pipeline and track deals from start to finish.
- Account Management: Easily keep tabs on all your customers’ accounts and activity in one place.
- Collaboration Tools: ClickUp’s collaboration features make it easy to work with team members, customers, and vendors alike.
- Approval Workflow: Streamline your approval process with ClickUp’s built-in workflow tools.
- Kanban Board: Visualize your work and progress with ClickUp’s Kanban board.
- Project Tracking: Track the progress of your projects and see what’s been completed, what’s next, and who’s working on what.
- Customizable CRM Templates: Customize ClickUp to fit the specific needs of your eCommerce business.
- Order Tracking: keep track of customer orders and monitor shipping status, all in one place.
ClickUp offers a free version with up to 100MB of storage, unlimited tasks and users: Paid plans include:
- Unlimited: $5 per month/per member
- Business: $9 per month/per member
- Business Plus: $19 per month/per member
- Enterprise: Contact ClickUp sales for pricing
Try ClickUp for free.
If you’re looking for a sales-focused CRM for eCommerce that your team will love using, look no further than Pipedrive.
With its simple yet powerful design that prioritizes usability above all else, Pipedrive is perfect for sales teams of all sizes.
Pipedrive is a CRM software that gives sales teams the tools they need to organize and close more deals to ensure nothing falls through the cracks and team members can spend less time filing and more time selling.
Pipedrive has four major sections: My Deals, Contacts, Activities, and Reports.
- In the “My Deals” section, users can view all their current deals and deals won or lost.
- The “Contacts” section holds all your contact information in one place.
- The “Activities” section helps users keep track of their tasks and to-dos.
- Finally, the “Reports” section provides ws uith an overview of their sales pipeline to see where they need to focus their efforts.
Gain new leads, nurture existing ones and drive sales; Pipedrive CRM gives you the tools you need.