When you send print commands for high quality prints, your Canon Printer will say offline. However, you will not be able print anything if you receive a Canon Printer Offline Error message. This is a serious problem. Let’s find out why your Canon Printer keeps showing offline again and again. It is necessary to quickly compile all possible solutions to get your printer back online. Keep watching for proactive tips and tricks. Otherwise you can also contact printer repair expert.
What triggers Canon Printer Offline Issue
The Why My Canon Printer is Offline Error problem can be caused by many thing. Below is a list of possible causes. Let’s take a quick look:
- Most likely, your printer is not communicating with Windows PC.
- Perhaps the ‘Use Printer offline’ mode has been enable on your computer.
- It is possible that your printer’s firmware may be out of date.
- Your Canon Printer Driver is likely outdate.
- Your computer has a corrupt or faulty printer driver.
- Paper jamming can also be a reason.
- Sometimes, the paper tray may be empty.
- Problems with network connectivity may also cause the Canon Printer Outline Problem.
Here are the Best Ways to Convert Canon Printer Offline Status to Online
Below is the productive solution guide to bring your Canon Printer Online back online. If your printer is printing but not showing an Offline error, you don’t need to go through each step. Take a look at the following guidelines to help you fix your Canon Printer Out of Line Problem. Let’s implement!
Solution 1: Verify Your Printer Connection
Sometimes your printer may not be connect to your computer. This can often lead to Canon Printer offline. It is important to check the connection of your printer. You must ensure that all cords are correctly and securely connected to your printer. Your printer could go offline if the cable is damaged or loosely connect. Your printer will be back online after a virtual inspection by you.
Solution 2: Check Your Printer For Paper Jamming Issues
You will be unable to print important document if a piece of paper is stuck or torn in your paper tray. If your Canon Printer is currently in offline mode, make sure you check the input tray immediately. If you have any paper stuck in the tray, the printer may not be able to print.
Solution 3: Restart your PC and Canon Printer
It is possible to fix the Canon Printer Not Connected Problem by simply restarting your devices. It is a good idea to restart your computer and printer, then verify if the printer has gone back online. This is a great idea!
Solution 4: Add your printer again
Make sure that the correct model number is enter into your computer. Follow the instructions below to add the printer again if it isn’t.
- Open the “Control Panel Window” first
- Next, choose the “Printers & Faxes” option
- Select the option to “Add a Printer”
- Follow the prompts on screen.
- After your printer has been successfully added, you can begin printing. This will confirm that your Canon Printer is online and can be use for printing.
If the Canon Printer is still offline, you can move on to the next solution.
Solution 5: Reinstall Canon Printer Driver
You will first need to uninstall the Canon Printer from the “Printers” section. Once you have completed uninstalling the printer driver, visit the manufacturer’s website to frequently download the compatible driver. After downloading the driver, open the file and immediately install it on your computer. You can then run the driver again to verify if your printer is responding to your print commands. If your Canon Printer is still offline, you can go to the next solution.
Solution 6: Temporarily disable the Windows Firewall
The Windows Firewall may cause damage to your computer and prevent unauthorized users accessing files. If the printer does not accept the print command and says offline, disable the Windows firewall immediately. Here are the steps:
- Open the Control Panel on Windows.
- Next, click on the “System and Security” tab.
- Click on the link “Windows Firewall” immediately.
- Next, click the “Turn Windows 0+Firewall On or Off” button on the left side.
- Click the bubble next “Turn off Windows Firewall” (not recommended).
- To save your changes, click “OK” at the end.
To verify that the Canon Printer has not gone offline, you can now print a test job. If the Canon Printer Outline error persists, proceed to the next solution.
Solution 7: Reset Your Canon Printer
Don’t panic if none of these solutions are effective in eliminating the Canon Printer Outline Problem. Our experts recommend that you reset your Canon Printer. Below is a detailed guide to the resetting process. Give a glimpse:
- To begin, use the Printer keys to press “Setup”.
- Next, use the arrow button to go to Device Settings
- Next, click the “OK” button
- Use the Down arrow to navigate you to the “Reset” setting.
- Next, click the “OK” button
- Next, press the same button to go to “Reset All”.
- Next, click the “OK” button
- To confirm, click “Yes” when prompted
- Click “OK” at the end.
After your Canon Printer has been successfully reset, you will be able to print the following: Canon Printer Is Offline yet? No worry! You can move on to the next step.
For the best advice, consult Canon Professionals Canon printer service center dubai. Our experts are well-train and capable of solve your problem in no time.
Solution 8: Turn off the printer offline
Your printer will not be available if the ‘Use Print Offline’ mode has been enable on your device. In that case, disable the printer first, then print. This is the more proactive way to accomplish this task.
- Click the Windows “Start” button, then click on the “Control Panel”.
- Click on the “Hardware and Sound” option.
- Next, click on “Devices and Printers”.
- Place a right-click over the Canon printer icon and select the “See what’s Printing” option.
- Click on “Printer” to save the file.
- In the drop-down menu you’ll see the option to “Use printer offline”. Click on the checkbox if it is mark with a tickmark to uncheck it.
- Click on “Cancel all files” to proceed.
- Connect your Canon printer to the computer.
- To ensure that the Canon printer Offline error is fix, issue a print command
Read about- Everything to Know About Pawna Lake.
These techniques should have been able to convert your Canon Printer from offline into online. Contact us if you have any questions or encounter technical difficulties while performing these solutions. To assist you, we are a team of skilled connoisseurs who are available 24×7 at the Canon Printer Support Helpline Number. Your printer will be return to you within a minute.