Sometimes, downloading subtitles can be hard work, but luckily, there’s DownloadHub to help you! You may already know that DownloadHub is the place to be if you want to download movies and TV shows. But did you know that there are several ways you can use our site to your advantage? For instance, if you are looking for movies with subtitles, you have come to the right place! DownloadHub is a website where you can download movies, music, books, and games directly onto your computer in whatever format you like.
This article will walk you through how to add subtitles when downloading movies on DownloadHub. We’ll start with the basics, then move on to advanced options and considerations in detail along the way to ensure that you can download movies with subtitles without breaking a sweat! Here we go…
Go to The Website Downloadhub. Team
- Go to the website Downloadhub. Team
- Click the Browse for Movies tab
- Type in a movie title or genre and click Search
- When you find a movie that interests you, click Download Movie
- Click the Subtitles tab
- Select your preferred language
- Enjoy your movie!
You can also rent movies from this site as well as buy them. They also have TV shows available to watch as well! To browse through their categories, click Home in the navigation bar at the top of any page. Enter English into the search box if you want movies with English subtitles. You can filter the results by genre, release date, and more. Click on what type of content you want to see from there.
You cannot read subtitle files on mobile devices because they don’t support it. If possible, you should use another option like Chromecast or Airplay for mobiles. The most important thing is to download the suitable file format.
Search for the Movie
To find the movie you want, start typing keywords for the film you’re looking for. Once you’ve found a title that matches your search, click on it and select from one of the three buttons:
- Watch, Free, or Premium. If you choose to watch the movie, click the green button and follow the prompts.
- On the left-hand side of the page, scroll down until you see Subtitles.
- Click on Enable Subtitles if desired. You can choose what type of language (e.g., English), if it is open-captioning or closed-captioning, and which class (e.g., English SDH).
- Click Save when finished adding subtitle options, then scroll down until you see the video player again.
Select where you want to save your downloaded file and click download Movie. The progress bar will show how much has been uploaded and how long it will take before your download finishes.
Depending on how fast your internet connection is, downloading a 720p movie could take anywhere between 10 minutes to an hour. When the Download has finished, you’ll have a new movie file saved on your computer that’s ready to watch.
Click On Your Language
Downloading a movie is as easy as 1-2-3, even if you have subtitles for your language. It’s time for you to get downloading!
- Click on the blue download button next to the movie
- Select your language in the list of languages (you’ll be able to find Bollywood, Hollywood, Tamil, Dual Audio, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu, Punjabi, etc.). If you are looking for an older or more obscure film that does not appear in this list, select other from the drop-down menu.
- Click the green button which says Download.
- Click Open file after it finishes downloading.
To play the movie, click on Open and then click Media Player. The downloaded movie will show up as playable media files under Recently Added on the left side of Media Player. You can also open downloaded files through Windows Explorer by clicking My Computer > Local Disk (C 🙂 > Users > your name > Movies folder.
Choose Your File Format
At the top of the page, you will see a search bar. Type in the name of the movie you’re looking for and press enter. You’ll be presented with a list of similar results to your search. You can either select one or check all of them and then click Download at the top right corner of your screen. The next screen will ask where you want to save the file and what quality it should be. Selecting Regular will give you the best video quality possible but may take up more space on your computer than others.
Choosing High is recommended if you have an extra 20GB of space available and don’t mind waiting longer for it to download; the video quality is not as good as regular, but it is still acceptable. Selecting fast makes the poor video quality and will take up much less space on your computer but won’t look as lovely.
Click Save to confirm your decision before downloading begins. It might also be worth checking out our blog post on downloading anime with subtitles here!
Click Download Now
Downloading a movie is relatively simple, but a few steps will ensure you get the best quality possible. First, you’ll want to choose your desired language from the drop-down menu. Then, click Select Language and navigate through the list until you find your preferred language. You should next enter your email address in the box provided and confirm it before continuing.
Once that’s done, scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you will see a message saying Download MP4. Click the button underneath this message which says Start Free Trial, and continue filling out the form. Next, select one of the two options for how long you would like to try out this service (either 1 or 3 days).
Lastly, input your credit card or PayPal account information and make sure you select start trial instead of purchasing, as this is only a trial period.
- Go to the site’s home page and find the movie you want.
- Click on it, then click Download.
- Select your desired file type, such as MP4 or MKV.
- Click Start.
- You can also choose where you want the video to be saved.
- register for an account first if you are not a member.
- After registration, log in to your account to start downloading.
- Once the downloading is finished, locate the file on your computer and enjoy!
- Remember that if you’re looking for free subtitles, go to the search engine and enter English subtitle download in the box.
- That should do it! Now you know how to download movies with subtitles using the Download hub. Enjoy!