Credit cards bring you a lot of savings but a responsibility too. If you are having a credit card then it is necessary to clear the bill on time. There are many individuals in India who don’t know how to make online payments of their ICICI Credit Card. But there are multiple options to clear the bill like ICICI Net Banking, ICICI Mobile Application, and Billdesk. So, in this article, you can explore various methods to make ICICI Credit Card Payment Online. We will discuss the steps to make ICICI credit card bill payments through Net Banking and the iMobile App. You can even pay the ICICI Credit Card Bill using NEFT. So, let’s see the ways to make ICICI Credit Card payments.
ICICI Credit Card Payment Options
There are three major methods through which you can clear your ICICI Card Bills. You must explore all the methods and choose any one as per your convenience.
ICICI Internet Banking
- Open the official web page of ICICI Bank and log in to access internet services.
- Then, click the payments and Transfer option.
- Now click on the Pay Bills option that appears in the drop-down menu.
- Then select the Credit Card option and go to the next step.
- Enter all the details of your credit card if you are a new user
- If you already have a credit card added to your profile then you must enter the desired amount and click on the Pay Now option to clear your bills.
ICICI iMobile App
- Download the iMobile App from Play Store or App Store on your mobile phone.
- Open the iMobile Application on your mobile phone and enter the PIN to log in.
- Then go to the Bill Pay Option on the same page.
- Among various bill payment options, select Credit Cards.
- Enter all the information present on your credit card if you are a new user.
- Finally, enter the bill amount you are willing to pay
- Then touch on the Pay Now button to make the final payment.
If you are making ICICI Credit Card Payment through NEFT then you must open the Net banking portal of the other bank from which you are paying the bill.
- Select the other bank from which you are willing to make the online payment of ICICI card bills.
- Then provide the ICICI credit card details for which you have to make the payment.
- Then you’ll be redirected to the payment interface of the chosen bank.
- Provide all the necessary details of the bank you have chosen.
- Enter the credit card bill amount to be paid.
- In the end, confirm the payment and your bank account will be debited with the same amount you have entered.
Use a Payment Gateway Like PayTm
- Open the Official Website of Paytm on your PC or Laptop.
- Log In using your PayTm ID and Password.
- Now click on the Pay Credit Card Bill link displayed on the home page.
- Select the ICICI Bank Bill Payment option among various options.
- Enter the 16 digits ICICI Bank Credit Card Number
- Then enter the bill amount you are willing to pay.
- Click on the Proceed button to continue
- Choose any one option to pay like Paytm Wallet or other debit cards present in the Paytm Account.
- Finally, click on the Pay option and verify the OTP and other details.
- The payment of the ICICI Credit Card will be made after the completion of the whole process.
Now you know various methods to clear the ICICI Card Bill. It is a good choice to use the ICICI Credit Card but in order to use it for a long period of time, make sure you pay the bills every month. There are multiple options to clear your dues. If you don’t make the ICICI Credit payment on time then it might decrease your Cibil Score. On the other hand, you will have to pay the late payment charges to the bank for not clearing the bill before the due date. Credit cards have the highest rate of interest so a recurring interest will also be charged on the outstanding bill amount. Therefore, the best choice is to clear the ICICI card bill on time.