The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) has informed the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) under the MSMED Act to make it more straightforward for MSMEs to carry on with work. All existing Udyog Aadhar-registered businesses should re-register on the Udyam Registration Portal. Firms that applied for Udyog Aadhar before June 30, 2020, will have their registrations valid until December 31, 2021. By December 31, 2021, MSMEs with an Udyog Aadhar Certificate must re-register on the Udyam Registration Portal. Firms that applied for Udyog Aadhar before June 30, 2020, will have their registrations valid until December 31, 2021. By December 31, 2021, MSMEs with an Udyog Aadhar Certificate must re-register on the Udyam Registration Portal.
Also, Read- Udyam registration portal
- The internet-based enlistment process is straightforward and helpful.
- Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) can be documented on a self-statement premise.
- There is no desk work required.
- There is no expense related to recording.
- It isn’t important to enroll numerous Udyog Aadhaars with a similar Aadhaar number.
MSMEs should record a Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (alluded to as the notice) in Form I following the means beneath:
1. The reminder should be submitted web-based through the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of the Government of India’s udyam enlistment website.
2. Each miniature, little, and medium-sized business that makes merchandise or offers types of assistance and has a complete interest in plant and hardware that is not exactly the cutoff set out in segment 7 of the Act should record the update.
3. The update should be recorded sonlyafter the unit has been laid out, all administrative consents have been gobtained and business exercises have started.
4. The reminder might indicate quite a few tasks, including creation, administration, or both.
5. In the case of an ownership organization, the controlling accomplice on account of an organization firm, and a Karta on account of a Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), the owner’s Aadhaar Number should be given in the notice.
6. The Permanent Account Number (PAN) of the association, as well as the Aadhaar number of the approved signatory, should be given in the reminder on account of an organization, a restricted obligation organization, a helpful society, a general public, or a trust.
7. A one-time secret word (OTP) for checking another notice or changing a current one will be given to the candidate’s cell phone associated with their Aadhaar number, and the candidate will enter the OTP in the structure prior to presenting the reminder;
8. The memoranda should be self-guaranteed, and that implies that no further papers should be submitted at the hour of accommodation.
Any place required, the Central Government, the State Government, or some other individual approved in this limit might request narrative affirmation of the data contained in the reminder.
9. An exceptional Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) will be produced, along with a Udyog Aadhaar Acknowledgment in Form I, and messaged to the email address given in the update.
10. On the off chance that a candidate or approved signatory doesn’t have an Aadhaar number, or on the other hand in the event that web-based recording isn’t feasible under any circumstance, a printed version of the properly filled structure should be submitted to the concerned District Industries Center (DIC) or the Office of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise – Development Institute (MSME-DI) under the Development Commissioner, MSME, and the worry.
10. No organization is permitted to document more than one update;
11. The owner, overseeing accomplice, or approved individual might apply for correction of the current reminder in accordance with the direction for recording the web-based Udyog Aadhaar Form given on the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises’ site, at Udyam Registration. The interaction for revising the Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum will be equivalent to for documenting another Memorandum.
12. The Entrepreneurship Memorandum-If has been supplanted by the UAM enlistment (EM-II)
13. Existing organizations that have presented an Entrepreneurship Memorandum-II or had a Small Scale Industry enlistment preceding the Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprise Development Act 2006 (27 of 2006) are not expected to enroll in a Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum, despite the fact that they might do so in the event that they decide.
14. The General Manager of the concerned region’s District Industries Center will be approved to lead an examination to check the reminder put together by the endeavor, and in case of any error, he will give a notification to the undertaking, offering it a chance to communicate its viewpoint, and the approved official might correct or drop the update in light of the discoveries.