A softphone solution is a software application that can be installed in any electronic communication device like smartphones, tablets, computers, etc. It connects the devices to a VoIP network and enables them to make phone calls using the internet. The softphone for business impersonates the desk phones with a phone interface on the computer, displays a dial pad, and also comes with the options of mute, hold and transfer of calls. Softphone for business offers the option for video calling, conferencing, visual voicemail management, chat, SMS, and much more. Many softphone solution providers offer VoIP softphones along with Web Real-time Communication (WebRTC) and Multi-Protocol Lebel Switching (MPLS) solutions that can be used by a business as per their needs. Softphone benefits businesses of any size, as the demands of each business, are different and thus the needs. A softphone is flexible enough to address all the needs of every business. The core aim of any business is to offer seamless connectivity and communication to the customers. The need of the business change over time and the flexible features of the softphone help business to grow in no time.
VoIP service with softphone adds more advantages to any business. VoIP service with a softphone is an excellent method of having affordable telephonic communications. It operates differently than switched telephone communications and has unique value-added features. Some cloud-based VoIP services with softphone providers offer unlimited calls and even long-distance calling, thus offering business options to expand their business in the international market. VoIP service with softphones is cheaper than traditional desk phones. This brings advantages to small size and medium-size businesses. A business can look into many softphone solution providers to choose the best VoIP softphones.
Six reasons for a business to use softphone solutions are:
- Enhance customer service: A softphone solution offers better voice quality delivery to customers via the internet. The seamless connectivity ensures the reduction of noise and other disturbances. Thus guaranteeing communication and service delivery without any barrier. As customer satisfaction comes from seamless connection without any disturbance, softphone ensures easy and quality service. For agents, it takes hardly any manual work to connect, record, or route calls which is very efficient and beneficial for any business. Reduction in connectivity and communication barriers offers an agent more time for more customer service delivery.
- Scalable: It is easily scalable due to the advanced cloud-based technology. It does not require added investment or infrastructure for upgradation. As it does not need any infrastructural setup, online upgradation can be done from any place. Also, it saves the overall cost and time. Thus, a business that wants to scale the communication service to offer better can easily install a softphone solution. Businesses grow over time and with softphone solutions, the features can be easily added and upgraded instantly which does not require much resource or time.
- Economical: It is economical as the software can be upgraded with ease. It does not require space for setup and eliminates infrastructural investment. The prices are flexible and a business can choose the low-cost solution as per the need of the business from several providers. It can be easily installed on a laptop/desktop/mobile phone with just an internet connection.
- Security: It addresses security concerns as the softphone manages to call operations through secured VPN access. Security is one major issue that businesses with cloud-based communication
- Provide workforce productivity: Softphone enables the workforce the flexibility to work from any place without any trouble. It also reduces manual work as it comes with an easy multilingual feature, automation call, call recording, labeling contacts, caller identification, etc.
- Real-time dashboard: A business with softphones can view interactions in real-time to call; whisper, barge, and snoop-in enhance customer interactions. A real-time dashboard helps a business record call information that can be used for marketing strategies, brand advertisement, and as tools for business surveys.
Knowlarity is one of the leading softphone providers both in India and internationally. It offers expert guidance with trial offer period for a business to test before buying from Knowlarity.