Nowadays, businesses understand that popular social media platforms namely Facebook (Meta), Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn are the very spots to reach out to a diversified clientele. These platforms help in drawing in maximum customer footfall for their brand websites. This clearly shows how impactful social media is, in amplifying business growth. Social media marketing is the use of social media and social networks to market a company’s products and services. Social media marketing companies provide a way for their clients to engage with existing customers and reach new ones while allowing them to promote their desired culture or mission. This form of digital marketing leverages the power of popular social media networks to achieve their marketing and branding goals. The ultimate goal of top digital marketing companies is to drive traffic to their client’s website, increase the visibility of their product, gain more social media followers or find more customers.
Why social media marketing is so important today?
Social media marketing is important because;
- It is the fastest way to spread the word about a new product or service:
More than the word of mouth, social media news, or any new tweet or ad post spreads like a wildfire. This enables customers to reach out to the brand easily.
- It is the in-thing:
Being the in-thing, these new social media platforms connect customers to businesses and makes real-time sales a reality.
- It is the trending marketing tool:
With people spending maximum time on social media platforms, marketers find it convenient to reach their target audience the easier way. This clever marketing tactic is leveraging maximum benefits for brands of all sizes.
- It is the new influencer:
Social media is becoming a great sales channel and more and more top marketing companies in Gurgaonare stating that they get customers for their clients from Facebook and Twitter.
Understanding the benefits of social media marketing strategies and the pivotal role they play in leveling up the digital marketing game for any business is massive. Here are some clever social media marketing tricks and tips that are ranked the best by Qwerty Brand Solution, the top branding agency in Gurgaon, that will come in handy while managing your online business portal from the comfort of your home:
- Decide wisely which social media platforms to use
Avoid trying to work on all the platforms at the same time. the easiest way to find the best platform for your niche is to find the influencers and analyze where they have success. Look for the leaders in your niche and check for their Facebook fans, Twitter, and Pinterest followers. If they have 1Lakh Facebook fans but only a thousand Twitter followers, that clear indication that FB is more suitable for your niche than Twitter.
- Optimize your social media profiles
By optimizing your profile, you increase your chances of getting more followers and it is a good way to boost your SEO efforts. General rules to consider are:
- Use a real photo with your face visible
- Write a good description of yourself and your company
- Include a link to your website (if applicable)
- Find and follow the influencers in your niche
It is almost certain that your influencers will not follow you back as you have a new account with no followers, but following them is important for you as:
- Social media platforms will use this information to make suggestions on who to follow
- Follow the followers of a popular person as they know that some will follow you back as well
- This will share important and useful information about the niche so that you have a chance to learn something new and re-share that with your followers
- Also, do not forget to keep a balance between the people you are following and the people who follow you
A strong profile is the one that has more followers than following and is followed by people who are considered influencers in the niche.
- Share interesting content
Content is the king– if you share interesting and useful content, you can get more re-shares, more visitors to your website, and under some conditions more customers as well. Try posting:
- Articles/stories/pages that are related to your niche
- Interesting statistics about your niche
- Motivational quotes related to your niche
- Research studies
- Images and videos
- Funny stuff to make your followers smile
- Never overlook the use of hashtags
- Follow the rules and be patient
Social media networks have rules to keep spammers away. As there is a limit on the number of people you can follow per day and Facebook has its own rules, etc. Follow the ones who follow you, that’s basic. It may take some time to build thousands of followers, be patient and do not try to rush into results. Try to spend time creating a great social media profile that stands the test of time.
Acing the trick of ruling the social media world is neither easy nor an uphill task. It just takes the right platform and the right people to collaborate with, along with the expertise of the best content marketing company in Gurgaon, to scale higher in the social media marketplace.